Our next meeting will be the Second Saturday of the Month – March 13th 2021 from 10am-12pm.
Looking for a way to de-stress in these trying times? This how-to class will bring a little fun into your life! What to do with all that junk mail, all those magazines and piles of scrapbooking paper? Here’s an idea to brighten your day and put some good use to that paper: a class to make paper beads and actually make jewelry to give to friends and family!
Please join us on Zoom on Saturday March 13th at 10am at our monthly Unity Women’s meeting. This activity will help you Recycle, Upcycle and Repurpose your papers and put it to good use. Talk about helping save all those trees!
Please invite a friend or friends and make friendship bracelets or necklaces for each other. You will be surprised how creative you are!
Materials you’ll need:
- Leftover paper: Magazines, scrapbooking, print papers, old calendars, maps, books, etc.
- Glue: best are Elmer’s multi-purpose glue or Modge Podge
- Tooth Picks, Knitting needles, crochet hooks, Bar B Q Skewers
- Cutting board (suggested but optional)
- Wet Wipes & Paper Towels, or Clorox wipes or disinfecting wipes
Old chain or Yarn
Come join us! Looking forward to loads of fun, fun, fun!
Hosted by Jane Anderson and Radiance Satterfield
Contact Radiance Satterfield for more information: email@example.com.